Monday, August 20, 2012

New York Mets - David Wright

Again, this blog is meant to feature more than just Nets graphics and designs, but I'll admit, I haven't done that great of a job proving otherwise.  However, regardless, I will be showcasing everything and anything I come up with in the world of sports, movies, TV, music,entertainment, and products.  I want this to become diverse as I move forward.  So, if you're wondering why I'm debuting my favorite MLB team, the Mets, on my graphics site, you now know why!

With that said, here's three variations of a design I made featuring David Wright.


I'm sure there will be more New York Mets graphics coming in the future.  Unlike the Nets, there isn't anything "new" to focus on, but they're still my team and certainly something I enjoy.. even though they suck, right now.  Ah well..

-CK

No comments:

Post a Comment