Saturday, January 12, 2013

Season Designs

It's been a while since I've posted anything and that's primarily because I've been posting my designs on Instagram @CKCash30.  Follow me there for more consistent designs and creativity.  Here are a few things I've made since our successful season has begun.


As you see above (and below) I enjoy playing off of the official team logos and making them more "Brooklyn" when we play that team.  Here, we have an example using the Jazz logo.  This entire season has been about us taking over and making our mark on the NBA.  So, to celebrate that and our inaugural season, I have attempted to create as many "parodies," if you will..


Lopez has been my favorite player this season and has been for quite some time.  This is a re-use of my "Center of the Action" tag with updated photos.


Definitely one of my favorite designs made for our match up with the Oklahoma City Thunder.


Playing the Celtics on Christmas, I wanted to make something special.  So, goodbye Lucky the Leprechaun and Hello Brooklyn.  


The Warriors logo was especially fun to play with because of the bridge comparison.  It was an easy decision to replace theirs with the Brooklyn Bridge and use the same font above and below.


Similar to the Christmas Jay-Z logo I made, this one can be used at any time.  Personally, I only post it on Instagram when we're playing Boston.


When the Nets played Miami, we were really cooking.  We were battling the Heat for eastern supremacy and this design depicts the transition of power.  It's almost a passing of the torch.  The Heat logo is slowly becoming ours, just like the Championship will be soon enough.  We still have a ways to go, but this makes for a cool design, regardless.


Very simply and much like my Nets/Knicks design made for Opening Night.


Memes are always fun and very popular so I decided to quickly play around with the Celtics logo immediately after we beat them for the 2nd time this season.  It's shocking to Boston fans because the New Jersey Nets haven't been a threat in years.  However, this season is completely different and, believe it or not, we are beating top-tier teams.


You've seen this before, but this one features the correct date of our first meeting.  Due to Hurricane Sandy, the 11/1 game was postponed.  So, I had to update the graphic.


What better battle than Brook Lopez and Dwight Howard for Nets fans?  After all the rumors, the reports, the drama and, for me, the graphics, it was finally time to see these two monsters go at it.  In the end, the Lakers won.  But Lopez had a great game and, by the way, have you checked his stats lately?  Have you seen our record?  Have you compared them to the Lakers and Howard??  Just sayin!!


I needed a Christmas design for the Christmas Day Nets game and this was what I came up with.  I eliminated the black and white because, for Dec 25th, it's all about the red and green.

Tomorrow night, we put our 5-game-winning streak on the line against the Indiana Pacers.  It's going to be a tough battle, and that's no Avery Johnson pun, but I have faith in the team.  Even with Wallace out, we have enough guys to fight hard and take down another top team.  This logo was designed moments ago for tomorrow's game.  Get ready!

I'll attempt to post more, but in the meantime, follow me on twitter @CKCash30 and

Follow me on Instagram @CKCash30



No comments:

Post a Comment